Information / News:

Please Note: Wilson Township provides this site for: Basic Information and Calendar Updates to our Township Residents and as a courtesy to others. Any questions should be directed to our Wilson Township Board Members or Township Staff.

Please Note: The Winona Hwy 21 Road Project has been postponed until the Summer of 2024.

Township Hall Rental Information:

For Wilson Township Residents:  $75.oo a Day
For Non-Wilson Residents:            $150.oo a Day
Total Capacity:                                      98 People

2020 Zoning Ordinance
Building, Repair, Remodel, Demolish Application
Township Officials Election Process
Oriental Bittersweet Infestation 2016 update
2015 Comprehensive Land Use Plan
Useful Septic System Tips
Tree Clearance – Private Driveways
Vendor bidding – services and commodities
​Wilson Town Hall Parking Ordinance

Blackberry Road will be closed from 12/1/2023 to 3/31/2024

Certificate Applications

Please send all Planning & Zoning Requests to:

Pat Pawlowski


Purchasing Bulk Water:
For Wilson Residents Only: $.07 Cents per gallon for Bulk Water
For Commercial Clients: $.10 Cents per gallon for Bulk Water
Please Note: Wilson Township does “not” fill private Swimming-Pools


Wilson Township Address:

29660 County Rd. 12, Winona, MN 55987

For Town Hall Rental:
Please Contact: Brian Calteaux
(507) 429-5235

Please contact: Josh Murphy – Fire Chief at

Wilson Township Resources